1. Who are the members of the band and what do they play?2. How old are each of you?
biscuits on bass and vocals – 19yrs old
Joey Warbucks on guitar – 19 yrs old
The Artist Formerly known as Z – 21yrs old
Threat on drums – 18yrs old
2. When was the band formed?
The band was formed about six months ago when all our girlfriends coincidentally and simultaneously left us. Joey Warbucks had a vacant abode following a recent move where we were able to include loud instruments to enhance our binge drinking.
3. In your opinions what genre of music are you?
rock n roll
4. In which city are you currently residing?
Chicago (although currently joe and i are actually in Totnes, England)
5. What label are you on currently, and which labels have you been on?
Throughout the course of the band we have been labeled as assholes, delinquents, and untalented pricks, but previously we had been referred to as nerds, geeks, fuck ups, alcoholics, and wankas.
6. Have any of you played in another band?
Biscuits and z worked together in a self destructing project called Johnny Crackeye. Biscuits is currently also drinking and pounding instruments with The Poonanies. Joey Warbucks feels that the best part of masturbation is that you can be in any band you want.
7. Are you all in the process of recording an album or touring?
We recorded a demo in two hours which makes us the only bad that can record a tape faster than we can tune our instruments. As far as playing live, Vote Quimby is currently on hold right now as Biscuits and Joey Warbucks are pursuing a long aspired project of touring the mystical rolling hills of rural england stopping from cattle grid to cattle grid serenading the cows with backpacking acoustic guitars.
8. What is your favorite touring experience?
In complete honesty although Vote Quimby boasts that in only four live performances at various venues in Chicago, they have been kicked off the stage twice because he sound guy feared the well being of the microphones and monitors, even though the well being of the band was what should have been a concern. the most memorable experience live concerns our side project in England when a cattle grid of cows stampeded us out of their grid after only three songs. We bear permanent scars from the barbed wire fence.
9. Which bands have you toured with?
We often play with our dear drinking pals The Poonanies and other Chicago bands.
10. What are each of your favourite bands?
Herman’s Hermits, Cat Stevens, Michael Gaughn the Radical Rock N Roller, Wu Tang Clan, Brittney Spears, Tori Amos, Jewel, Bjork, Prodigy, LA Guns, Duran Duran, Culture Club, and the Ramones
11. What was the last album each of your bought?
Joey Warbucks- Tea for the Tillerman -Cat Stevens Z-Emenem Biscuits- Green Mind – Dinosaur jr. Threat- Pucker Up- Teen Idols
12. What is the weirdest sex dream have each of you had?
I have this recurring dream that Iâ€™m screwing my ex girlfriend from behind. I’m about to blow my load and i get the best idea to monkeyfuckpunch her which is when i tap on her shoulder and she turns her head only to decked in the face right when I cum. the weird thing is that in the dream, I tap her shoulder, she turns around, but right before my fist smacks her face, I wake up to a god awful hangover.
13. Which independent label do you think helps the bands in their roster the most?
I think labeling a band a bunch of decent guys or outstanding musicians is very supportful to their career.
14. Which zine is your favorite?
Biscuits- Swank Joey Warbucks- The New Yorker (he is hormonally deficient) Z- Club Threat- Barely legal (which is appropriate since just recently has ha been able to buy porn and has been barred from the ecstatic world of underage sex.
15. Where can people contact the band at?
16. What places do each of you work in your spare time?
Joey Warbucks- Denk and Roche Construction Z- Floral designer at Kiko’s flowers threat- Best Buy Biscuits- once a year biscuits plays bass in an elementary school variety show production
17. For all of our readers, are any of you single?
We are all single and we really do like girls including joe even though he refuses to gander at our porno collections and turns away very attractive girls who follow him in a drunken stupor up to his bedroom.
18. Are you sXe or normal people?
We’re straight edge because we don’t believe in chasers. We like our shit straight. Before every show we have a straightedge ritual in which the four of us drink a bottle of Goldshlaegger cinnamon schnapps before we play.
19. In your concerts, which songs by which bands do you cover?
We really don’t play covers but one time we became so thrilled that our drunken antics had not resulted in our removal from the stage that we played “I live this life” by The Queers.
20. If you had the chance, would you sign on to a major label, or stay independent?
We are constantly searching for the right label, but the major label that has stuck with us is that we’re a bunch of drunk jerks.
21. Which Sesame Street character is the best looking?
Oscar the grouch because he is a metaphor to the trash we date.
22. Does the band have a webpage?
We think so.