National Margarita Day is this Thursday (2/22) – and Bahama Breeze Island Grille is bringing the cocktails right to your fingertips with an exclusive, limited edition margarita-inspired nail polish collection.
The colors are inspired by three margaritas from the Bahama Breeze menu:
- On the Rocks – a lime color inspired by Bahama Breeze’s Classic Margarita
- Hot for Hibiscus Margaritas – a fuchsia hue inspired by Bahama Breeze’s drink of the same name
- (Blood) Orange Ya Thirsty?! – a vibrant blood orange shade inspired by Bahama Breeze’s brand-new shareable Mighty Blood Orange Margarita
Nail polishes are available online and in-restaurant:
- 500 nail polishes will be available for just $5 each with free shipping starting February 22 at 10 a.m. EST at sophinailpolish.com/margaritas.
- Each of Bahama Breeze’s 39 restaurants nationwide will give away 100 bottles of nail polish, with purchase of food or drink, on February 22.
Bahama Breeze is also celebrating the holiday with the return of $2.22 Classic Margaritas on 2/22, where available.