IMPIETY’s most succesful album from 1999 Skullfucking Armageddon will be available again on the 24th of June 2011 on a noble digipack CD & Limited vinyl.
The limited coloured vinyls will be available ONLY via Agonia Records Webstore!
Do not miss it!
IMPIETY “Skullfucking Armageddon”
– Limited digipack CD w/ thick booklet & linear notes
– Limited to 400 copies transparent red vinyl with A2 poster & printed inner jacket
– Limited to 200 copies gery/black haze vinyl A2 poster & printed inner jacket
– Limited to 200 copies red/black haze vinyl A2 poster & printed inner jacket
IMPIETY’s most successful album from 1999 of pure adrenaline blackened death metal mayhem that caused plenty skulls broken worldwide. Historical yet Monumental, Skullfucking Armageddon is the band’s second album that eventually paved the band’s path to fury with 2 successful EU tours in 2000 as headling tyrant and finally to a signing deal with Osmose Productions. 8000units of the first edition were manufactured and distributed worldwide via 3 major labels (Dies Irae Productions, Iron Pegasus Records and Drakkar Productions) which released the album back in 2000 and from then on, and after the fact that it had long sold out since 2002, there had been plenty demand for this re-release which Shyaithan, front beast of IMPIETY, finally conveying full licensing rights and the honor of finally releasing a special deluxe Digipak CD and LP version to Agonia Records. This new version contains also un-released artwork and photos from the time the album was first released plus additional liner notes,etc. To sum it up, this re-mastered grand re-release is one much anticipated by old diehards as well as newer fans of the band who have just been patiently awaiting this day when ‘Skullfucking Armageddon’ is finally out to wreak more hell throughout the metal underworld.
* The most monumental of all IMPIETY releases, any Diehard IMPIETY fan will tell you
* sold over 8000 units prior and remained sold out since 2002
* First Artworks as well as unreleased Artwork by Desmond Sia (His first works published who went on to work with Angelcorpse and Abhorrence after working on this album)
* Remastered in Singapore at Studio 47 (where previously Dominator and Terroreign were recorded)
* 3000 limited digipak cd version
* 800 limited LP version with few diehard edition in colors