The trend to adopt healthy lifestyles is the current norm. Protein smoothie’s popularity is growing in America as sensitivity for healthy lifestyles grow.
The benefits of a protein smoothies are scientifically proven. Protein smoothies help in muscle building, repairing of tissue, weight loss, and the making of enzyme.
Unfortunately, many protein smoothies can choke you due to bad tastes. It doesn’t have to feel like punishment to drink a protein smoothie. You can make your smoothie palatable. How?
Read this article to learn ten different ways to make unique and delicious protein smoothies.
1. Blueberry, Cinnamon and Chia Protein Smoothie
The smoothie is a favorite for Meghan Markle. If you love Markle, then it’s a motivation to try the recipe. However, the recommendations for the protein smoothie are founded on the health benefits of the smoothie.
So, what is the recipe for this delicious smoothie?
- 1 packet of shake powder (chose a shake powder that suits your flavor)
- ½ cup of blueberries
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- Chia seed
- ½ cup of almond milk
- ½ cup of coconut water
The smoothie is energy giving, rich in protein, fiber, and omega 3. Besides, the blueberries are antioxidants. Coconut water offers deep hydration, and cinnamon helps squelch inflammation.
2. Banana, Pineapple and Coconut Smoothie
If you need a healthy sweet treat, try this protein smoothie. It’s a combination of natural sugars and potassium.
- 70g of pineapple nuggets
- 35g banana chunks
- ½ cup of coconut milk
- ½ tablespoon of buckwheat
- ½ tablespoon lucuma powder
You can top the smoothie with apple or banana slices. Alternatively, use Ras-mataz apple cinnamon crunch to make the perfect smoothie.
3. Chocolate Raspberry Protein Smoothie
If you’re a vegan, this option is for you. It’s a combination of delicious, low calories, and muscle repair smoothie.
- A cup of dark chocolate almond milk
- A cup of organic raspberries
- 1 banana
- One scoop of chocolate raspberry plant fusion
- 5 oz. of non-diary yogurt
Blend the ingredients for 1 minute. Adding a plant fusion provides dense protein content.
If you love blueberries, you can add a ½ cup of them to increase the flavor.
4. Cranberry Coconut Protein Smoothie
It’s a succulent smoothie worth a try for breakfast, snack, or a desert. If you’ve a sweet tooth, cranberry coconut is the best protein smoothie for you. It has an outstanding balance of a delicious and creamy protein smoothie.
So, what do you need to make the protein shake?
- 8 cherries
- 1 cup of blueberries
- /4 cup of cranberries
- ½ ripe banana
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsn of ground flax seeds
- 1 cup of soy yogurt
- 2 fresh basil leaves
- ½ tablespoon of chia seeds
Blend all the ingredients until smooth. The smoothie has a healthy balance of proteins, sugar calories, fats, sugars, carbohydrates.
5. Green Chocolate Mint Protein Smoothie
It’s a combination of a thick and creamy taste. If you’re on a journey to weight loss, it’s a solution for you.
- 1 Avocado
- 1 big banana
- 1 scoop of green powder of your choice
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- ½ cup of almond milk (you can regulate the amount of milk based on how thick you want the smoothie)
- 4 leaves of spinach
- 1 small celery stick slice
- Few fresh mint leaves
Combine all the ingredients and blend. Do you love toppings? You can add 1 tablespoon of cacao powder if you wish.
6. Blueberry Yogurt Smoothie
It’s a healthy protein smoothie for both children and adults. It is sweet and eye-catching with the creamy purple mix.
- 1 cup of plain unflavored yogurt (use unflavoured yogurt to help create your masterpiece)
- 1 cup of fruits of your choice (blueberries, peaches, pineapple, and mangoes among others)
- ¼ cup of milk
- 1 dash of honey
Combine the ingredients and blend until smooth. Regulate the amount of honey to suit your preferred level of sweetness.
You can now pour your protein smoothie and drink.
7. Flax Oat Healthy Protein Smoothie
If you love to get your proteins from organic food, this a healthy work out smoothie. The smoothie helps you refuel faster, especially if you don’t have time to prepare a full course meal.
So, what do you need to make the protein smoothie?
- 1 cup of skimmed milk
- 150ml of natural yogurt
- 3 tablespoons of peanuts and almond butter
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons of oat
- 1 tablespoon of honey
Note: If you have a problem with peanut, you can try use coconut almond butter.
Blend all the ingredients until smooth.
8. Happy Belly Protein Smoothies
The smoothie is full of probiotics for a healthy gut. It helps to keep your skin healthy and glowing.
- 11/2 cups of fresh mango
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 1 cup of frozen pineapple
- 1 cup of kambucha
The smoothie is easy to prepare. Combine all the ingredients in your blender and mix till smooth and creamy. The pineapples stimulate collagen production, which keeps your skin healthy.
9. Banana Strawberry Shake
This protein smoothie is an excellent source of extra fiber, omega 3’s, and other proteins. So how do you prepare the smoothie?
- 12 oz of water or milk or yogurt
- 2 scoops of strawberry protein powder
- 1 big ripe banana
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries
- 3 leaves of fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons of ground flax
10. Berry Orange Creamsicle Smoothie
If you love to exercise, then this is the best post work out smoothie for you. The shake is so refreshing and energy giving.
- 1 ripe frozen banana
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- 1 medium orange, peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup of rolled oats
- 1/3 cup low-fat Greek yogurt.
You can add some ice cubes to make it fresh and cold.
Try the ten different recipes to make healthy and tasty protein smoothies.
There’s great pressure to maintain healthy lifestyles, avoid diseases, and keep fit. Make sure to learn how to make a variety of protein smoothies to increase your choices.
Did you enjoy reading this post? Fore more about protein smoothies and healthy lifestyles, bookmark our blog.