1. When did you first know you wanted to become a musical artist? What was the first song you ever wrote?
After my first song, I think in 2013/2014, I used to be in a group when my boy forced me to write a verse and people liked it. I loved the reaction – I got some people couldn’t tell if it was me or not – ever since, I said to myself Imma keep going.
2. Who are some of your top 5 musical influences?
I would say 2Pac , Jay-Z , 50 ,The migos , and Dababy
3. What’s in your IPOD this week?
ME, myself and I. I listen to a lot of me cause everyday I want to be better, every song I make I want to make a better one.
4. How’s the music scene in your locale?
It’s hard in Massachusetts. It’s not really a big music state, but that won’t stop us even if I gotta leave to make it.
5. What do you like most about playing live?
It’s a beautiful feeling when strangers fuck with your songs, even the ones that don’t know your songs jumping, dancing to it – that’s it right there.
6. Is there a song on your latest CD release here that stands out as your personal favorite, and why?
I got a few but “VOODOO FLOW” is my masterpiece and the most inspired song I’ve ever wrote. It’s out now on all major platforms and also a brand-new video on YouTube. Please go watch it, like, share, comment.
7. What’s the best concert you’ve been to?
8. If you could meet, play a gig, co-write a song, have dinner, have a drink with any band or artist (dead or alive) who would it be?
Meet with would be 50 CENT, play a gig would be DABABY, co-write would be TEE GRIZZLY, drinks with POP SMOKE, have dinner would be THE STALLION.
9 What are your goals for the future?
For everybody to know my name