Through ‘Circle Of Life’, ‘Clockwork Orange’, ‘Elijah’, ‘Heartfelt’ and the RAM 2015 Rework of ‘Kingdom Of Dreams’ meanwhile, he puts his own club-floor annihilating solo skills front-and-centre.RAM: three always-capitalized letters that scene-wide, for the last five years, have become synonymous with emotive yet ballistic trance. A man who has Amsterdam all-but running through his veins, his home city has provided the base from which to triangulate his Grotesque record label, parties and weekly radio show. Through an unstinting run of high-profile gigs and 7 successive Beatport Top 10 hits, the Netherlander has expedited his way through the ranks, establishing a position with which to challenge its highest echelons.
Now, in the next natural move in that trajectory, summer 2015 sees RAM present his debut long-player. Out June 29th, across 14 extraordinary, breath-stealing pieces of music, he puts into the sharpest of sonic perspectives what’s seen him become the force he has.
On the release of his first album, RAM had the following words for fans: “This album is made out of love and from pure emotions that I had these last 18 months, since my wife passed away… It’s been a rollercoaster and I’ve put all my feelings into this album, to help me through, and to translate those feelings into music!”
Joined by the UK’s Chris Metcalfe on production and Natalie Gioia on vocals, the spirited ‘Don’t Give Up’ is next to the ‘Forever Love’ equation. RAM is of course well known for his hallmark line of RAM-prefaced titles (‘RAMsterdam’, ‘RAMplify’ & ‘RAMnesia’ among them). The first release on his Grotesque label, ‘RAMore’ delivers another uplifting, trance-to-the-core outing to the RAM canon.
Force multiplying moves are afoot next, as RAM is joined by fellow production & vocal heavyweights Andy Moor and Christina Novelli on the Beatport top 5 smashing ‘All Gone’. Working with the best of the studio & song new-skool too, James Dymond and Kim Kiona team up with RAM on ‘Forever Love’s roof-rockingly infectious ‘End Of Times’.
Ebullient, effervesce and every bit as expressively moving as it is floor-filling, ‘Forever Love’ is the RAM album debut fans have long called for. It’s out June 29th.
RAM – Forever Love
01. RAM featuring Clare Stagg – Guiding star (Intro Mix) (3:35)
02. RAM & Susana – RAMelia (Orchestra Mix) (4:16)
03. RAM & Susana – Someone Like You (8:07)
04. RAM – Heartfelt (4:01)
05. RAM – Circle Of Life (3:27)
06. RAM – Clockwork Orange (7:49)
07. RAM & Chris Metcalfe featuring Natalie Gioia – Don’t Give Up (5:05)
08. RAM & Stine Grove – RAMore (6:51)
09. RAM – Elijah (4:55)
10. RAM featuring Kim Kiona – Miss You (3:57)
11. Andy Moor & RAM featuring Christina Novelli – All Gone (RAM Uplifting Mix) (7:30)
12. RAM & Stine Grove – Forever And A Day (5:40)
13. RAM & James Dymond featuring Kim Kiona – End Of Times (5:40)
14. RAM – Kingdom Of Dreams (RAM 2015 Rework) (6:08)