A lot of music lovers want to enjoy listening to their favorite Soundcloud tracks offline. Soundcloud is among the top music streaming services today, and you can discover a wide range of music on this platform. You can listen to songs online or download them on your device.
However, not all songs in Soundcloud are up for download. Some artists and musicians don’t give permission to download their tracks for free, while other member artists are only allowed to put a song that can be downloaded on a limited number of downloads.
Thanks to web-based tools and music downloaders, you can now download songs from this popular music streaming platform. Here’s a guide on how you can download music from soundcloud.
Download Songs Using Soundcloud’s Download Feature
As mentioned previously, it’s up to the musicians to give permission to download their songs or not. Once they make their music tracks available for download, you’ll see a Download icon below the track or within the More option.
If you’re going to download a song on your device, you just have to click the Download icon. This download feature is available on Soundcloud’s official site, Soundcloud Go, and Soundcloud Go+. Once the creator of the content didn’t put the track for download, you won’t see this download feature.
Also, there are instances when you click the Download icon, and you’ll be directed to another site. Once you’re on such websites, it prompts you to sign up or use your social media account to log in before you can download the audio file.
Download Soundcloud Tracks Using Kapwing
Kapwing is a web-based tool to convert and save audio files from Soundcloud. This online tool is available to use without charge, and it’s compatible with your personal computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Just follow this step-by-step guide if you want to use Kapwing to download your favorite music tracks from Soundcloud.
- Look for the songs you like to download at Soundcloud. You can enter the title of the song or the name of the artist on its search bar or browse through the selection of the most popular tracks.
- Copy the link address of the track by right-clicking the song’s title.
- Visit Kapwing’s official website (www.kapwing.com) and locate the Video Converter in the tools menu. Once you’re in the Video Converter page, paste the URL of the Soundcloud track on the conversion box.
- In the list of file types, select MP3 and then click the Download icon underneath the MP3 file preview.
- Within seconds or more, your MP3 file will now be saved on your device.
Download Songs from Soundcloud Using KlickAud
This online software converts a Soundcloud song into an MP3 file and saves it on your gadget. It doesn’t require you to sign-up or install something, and it’s entirely free to use.
Using KlickAud, it’s now very easy to download songs from Soundcloud. Here are the steps on how to do that.
- Get the URL of the music track by right-clicking its title and clicking the Copy Link Address option.
- Go to KlickAud’s official website and paste the copied link on the input box. Then, click the Convert button.
- After clicking it, you’ll open a new page where you can find the Download the Song icon. Then, click on it to start your download.
- Wait for the download to finish.
You can find a download feature for most of the tracks at Soundcloud. But not all of the songs in it are up for download. That’s why you need a music downloader to save your favorite tunes from the popular music streaming platform on your device. You can use web-based tools, such as KlickAud and Kapwing, for that purpose.