A refreshing new year is starting with the most expected and happening Australian Open Tennis series. As betting is legal in Australia, all online betting websites are incredibly active at the moment predicting Australian Open Odds. People in and around Australia bet on their favourite players. Some take time to do a careful study about the players and place their bid. Some other people directly fix their bet on the ‘Outright Winner’ in advance. Australian open is a complete entertainment package and brings in huge audiences via Bettings and Gamblings.
AUSTRALIAN OPEN ODDS:
In the men category, there are many potential players. But according to betting websites, the winning odds seems to be among quite a few players.
- Novak Djokovic, a Serbian tennis player, ranked number 1 in the world by the Tennis Federation. He has already won eight Australian titles and appears to top this year’s betting list too.
- Daniil Medvedev, a Russian player, ranked fourth in the world positions, is second on the list. He has won nine different single titles in his career.
- Dominic Thiem, an Austrian player, has odds of winning this year adding to his achievements, as he is third on the betting list. He has bagged over seventeen ATP titles.
- Rafael Nadal, known for his thirteen French Open championships in tennis history, marches his way to the Australian open 2021 with chances of adding to his twenty singles Grand Slam titles.
In the women category, odds are pretty much among varied players. People are showing interest in emerging, talented participants after watching their previous scintillating performances.
- On the list tops Naomi Osaka, after her win in 2019. She is the first Japanese player to win The Grand Slam. She also is the reigning champion at the US Open.
- The Australian Star Player Ashleigh Barty is working towards a glorious victory this year. She has won eight singles titles and ten doubles titles including The Grand Slam.
- Third on the list is Aryna Sabalenka, a Belarus player who ranked second in doubles and seventh in singles has a large audience.
- He was followed by Simona Halep, who has won two Grand slam titles and currently ranking second in the world.
- People show a unique interest in Serena Williams. This year’s Australian open may lead her to win her eighth Grand Slam title after her last win in 2017.
SPORTS BETTING AND ONLINE BETTING SITES:
Online sports betting has evolved to a greater extent from the day it started. There was only a lottery, casino, horse race betting during earlier days, which wasn’t easily accessible. Betting was legalized in Australia in 2001 under the Interactive Gambling Act. People engage in betting and gambling to enhance the thrill factor. There are many emerging websites for Gamblers who provide good discounts to the bidders. As Australian Open 2021 is on schedule next, people from in and around Australia are analyzing the Australian Open Odds to get profits. With this bet, both the dealers and bidders benefit equally. It is essential to verify and invest in a reputed site to avoid forgery. Sports Betting serves as a source of value-added entertainment for many people.