Marijuana is procured from dried flowers, leaves, stems, and seeds of Cannabis Sativa or Cannabis Indica plant. It contains three major active compounds- THC, CBD, and CBN. Medical marijuana is the medical use of Cannabis plant. If you are interested in other canabis related products, you can try this pink tuna strain. There are a lot of deliberations regarding marijuana (both medical and recreational), whether it’s harmful or helpful, even though medical marijuana is now legal in the majority of states.
Canada legalized medical marijuana in 2001. According to the law patients can grow their own plants or they can designate another person to grow it for them. In 2013 the law was amended to generate a system of products under federal license. A 2016 ruling encouraged that a business could operate strictly for medical reasons.
Contrary to common belief, studies have proven that medical marijuana helps in treating ailing issues.
Benefits of medical marijuana
- Marijuana helps in slowing down the growth of tumor in breasts, lungs, and brain considerately. A study states that CBD is capable of stopping cancer cells from growing by turning a gene off.
- Intake of marijuana can prevent the progression of Alzheimer’s disease by slowing the formation of amyloid plaques.
- People who have Parkinson’s disease can smoke marijuana, as it astonishingly reduces the tremors and also improves sleep.
- It helps in reducing anxiety, but one should beware that higher doses may increase anxiety.
- People going through chemotherapy, suffer from severe pain, nausea, and vomiting. Marijuana can help them relieving pain and suppressing nausea.
- It helps in increasing metabolism.
- It contains CBD compound which is neuroprotective that protects the brain from damage caused by a stroke.
- People suffering from spinal cord injury have frequent muscle spasms and difficulty in sleeping. Studies have shown that marijuana can help with these symptoms and improve their quality of life.
- It also eliminates nightmares and reduces migraine attacks.
- It treats glaucoma, a disease which increases pressure on the eyeball, causing loss or weakening of vision.
- It also helps to control other types of muscle spasms as well. Taking marijuana helps in soothing attacks immediately, relaxing the muscles.
- It also reverses the effect of tobacco and improves the health of the lungs.
Are there any side effects of medical marijuana?
Medical marijuana has minimal side effects when consumed in low doses like dry mouth and fatigue. However, when consumed in high doses, side effects include dizziness, paranoia, and hallucinations.
If you are looking forward to buying marijuana, then online dispensaries are the most preferred source, and you can always trust online dispensary Canada.
Advantages of buying marijuana from online dispensaries
Online dispensaries also happen to be the most convenient way, especially for people who don’t have any dispensary nearby. You can buy it without getting judged for the same because there is still some stigma towards people who indulge in it. You get to choose from a wider variety as compared to some physical stores. You can also get a discount from these as they deal in a large range of products and can offer discounts.