You can use a heavy-duty tarp for both temporary and long-term insulation, as a concrete curing blanket and for varied purposes. These tarps are durable, practical and provide an excellent way to control the temperature inside your room, tent or office premises. In addition to that, the heavy-duty tents also provide immense protection by covering costly items such as:
- Concrete curing or
- Any other materials.
You can also use a heavy duty tarp as a divider curtain.
These heavy-duty tarps usually come with R values of 7.7 and are perfectly suitable for warehouses where there is no climate control mechanism.
- These insulated covers will help you to protect the different equipment and items at their desired temperatures in different spaces in the warehouses.
- The covers will protect the products and equipment from severe damages due to abrupt changes in the temperature level.
The insulated tarps, when installed in warehouses, will maintain different temperatures but at a constant level in a wide variety of spaces.
These tarps come in a variety of thicknesses and sizes and can be customized as well according to your requirements. These are made from closed-cell foam. This provides exceptional functionality and makes it suitable for use in a variety of diverse environments. A small investment in these tarps will help you to:
- Protect your equipment
- Cover the pallets and
- Maintain the desired level of temperatures in the unheated spaces.
Therefore, this is a worthy investment if you want high yields in terms of energy savings, maintenance costs and product viability.
Use for short and long-term insulation
There are different types of applications of these heavy-duty tarps, both in the short-term and long-term.
- When you camp outside, throw a heavy-duty tarp over your tent for an additional layer of protection from rain and snow.
- You can also use it to slow a leaky roof till the time you go for a complete roof repair or replacement.
- You can add an extra layer of insulation on your roof when you put such a tarp before putting on the roof shingles.
These tarps will provide the best protection when the weather changes and when your roof is exposed due to repairs. They are a low-cost yet effective solution for protection and insulation against the natural elements when you put it on the roof or a broken window.
Store a tarp or two in your garage to find it handy during such situations:
- When your roof is damaged by strong wind or a branch and a roofer is not immediately available
- When you need to cover a hole on the roof in a hurry to prevent further damages to the interiors and your belongings
It may look like an eyesore, but your roof will be protected until you repair the damage.
Ending with the benefits
The different kinds of heavy-duty tarps have varied applications for residential, commercial, as well as in the agricultural arena. The closed-cell foam and reflexive technology make it highly protective and flexible. The multiple layer construction provides effective insulation and makes it very strong and durable.