Stretch Mark Removal Machine is the latest innovation in cosmetic treatment. Throughout history, women have struggled with unseemly stretch marks following childbirth, weight gain, or even weight loss. Creams, lotions, and exercises have all proven ineffective. This newest innovation is the answer to this age-old problem.
SharpLight is considered a world leader in med-aesthetic technology development. Best of all, they are currently headquartered in the Greater Toronto (GTA) area and supply these innovative technologies to the Canadian medical aesthetic and cosmetic industries.
What are Stretch Marks?
Stretch marks are considered the most common type of scar. They are caused when the skin becomes over stressed. This can occur during rapid weight gain, weight loss, hormonal changes, or even pregnancies. The collagen and elastin, which gives skin its elasticity, is broken and torn, leaving behind scar tissue.
Who is Stretch Mark Treatment for?
Patients of different ages with varying skin types, colour, and size of stretch marks will benefit from stretch mark removal treatment.
Benefits of Stretch Mark Treatment
Various benefits of stretch mark treatment exist.
- Effectively reduce the appearance of stretch marks
- No downtime is required
- No visible irritation is seen after treatment
- Long-lasting results are seen only after a few treatments
- Treatments are non-invasive, safe, and relatively painless
- Treatments do not require anesthesia
- Treatments have proven successful for thousands of clients
Stretch Mark Treatment Types
SharpLight uses Intensed Pulsed Light (IPL), Radio Frequency (RF), and Infrared (IF)technologies to remove stretch marks. These technologies target problematic areas with energy, triggering the production of new and healthy tissue and increased collagen. Skin’s healthy appearance and elasticity is restored through the natural healing process. Skin looks smoother and stretch marks are visibly lightened.
- Intensed Pulsed Light (IPL)– Improving upon traditional IPL technology of the 1970s, in 2006, SharpLight introduced its upgraded and innovative Dynamic Pulse Control (DPL) technology after 10 years of research. DPL provides improved function in the fact that it offers three different pulse configurations in one system. Smooth Pulse, Long Pulse, and High Pulse combine together to deliver delivers top results and is safe to use on all skin types. Best of all, DPL maximizes a practitioner’s control over the device, allowing them to deliver optimal results.
- Radio Frequency (RF) – is considered a safe and effective technology. This advanced multi-polar technology distributes energy between 3 sets of bipolar centres. This allows each pole to emit lower energy levels, directing less heat at the skin. This is much safer and pain-free than other technologies, which concentrate high levels of heat onto the skin. Apart from reducing stretch marks, RF technology is also proven to rejuvenate facial skin, contour the body, and reduce cellulite, among other benefits.
- Infrared Laser (IF)–is also known as SharpLight’s VermaDerm. It uses a long-pulsed wavelength ranging, which can penetrate the skin up to 4mm. Easily controlled bursts of heat warms and contracts the skin’s collagen fibres. Cycles of the process result in skin firmness and tightening. Surrounding skin is safe through VermaDerm’s mechanism. It is often also used for body contouring, skin tightening, and skin rejuvenation procedures.
Benefits of Stretch Mark Treatment
SharpLight lasers effectively reduce small and large stretch marks, often in only a few sessions. Skin’s clarity and luminosity are visibly enhanced.
Stretch Mark Treatment Lasers
- OMNIMAX S4 – provides 4 advanced aesthetic technologies, which can be used individually or in combination, in one sleek device. Apart from stretch mark removal, the OmniMax S4 also provides effective solutions for hair removal, skin rejuvenation, body contouring, tattoo removal, and vascular and pigmented lesion removal. It has proven safe, effective, and long lasting. Best of all, it is easy to use and configure and produces perfect results.
- OMNI MAXS3 – provides 3 powerful technologies into a single device, including DPC, VermaDerm, and RF technology. Apart from stretch mark removal, the OmniMax S3 also deals with hair removal, skin rejuvenation, body contouring, acne, and vascular and pigmented lesions. Treatments are pain-free, as well as fast and effective. No downtime is required afterward. Best of all, it is effective on all skin and hair types.
- RAPIDCONTOUR – features SharpLight’s multi-polar RF technology for body contouring and skin tightening treatments, such as stretch mark treatment. Along with stretch mark treatment, the Rapid Contour is also used for circumferential reduction, facial skin rejuvenation, body contouring, and many more. Treatments are pain-free and effective on all skin types. No downtime or recovery is needed following the procedures.
With innovate laser technologies; SharpLight has developed an answer to the age long problem of stretch marks. Safe, effective, and pain-free, SharpLight’s stretch mark treatment has helped thousands of satisfied clients.